Best Bodyweight Workouts
Bodyweight exercises are great for those who would like to do some strength or muscle building. Like everything else there are a lot of claims about what works and what doesn’t. Everywhere you go you will find someone claiming to have the best this or that or the top best things. It is sometimes hard to sift through all the information to make the choice that is right for you. We are here to help you with that by narrowing your search for the best bodyweight workouts down to a list of five.
- Triceps Pushup – this entails minimizing the involvement of the chest and the shoulder and instead targets triceps resistance.
- The seated triceps dip – in this exercise your arms bear the weight between the bench and the floor. This adds not only strength to your triceps but also shape as well.
- The parallel bar dip – this shapes while it builds mass in both the long and medial heads of the triceps.
- The chin up – this builds muscle mass in your biceps as well as it strengthens the muscles on the sides and top middle of your back.
- The pull up – this not only adds density but also power to ones biceps. It also works the same muscles on your back and sides that the chin up works as well. There are a couple variations of this that you can use so as not to get bored to easily.
The best bodyweight workouts for you may be different for someone else so these workouts should be done with the advice of a professional and under some amount of supervision to ensure that they are performed properly.