Navy Seals Workout Plan
If you are seeking a workout that has been proven to increase strength and build endurance while burning fat and thus losing weight the navy seals workout plan is right for you. The great news is that there is no equipment needed and the exercises are simple. Don’t be fooled by the word “simple” by the way as you will need determination to complete the desired amount of reps for each exercise that is required.
Here is what the navy seals workout plan test consists of and what qualifies as a passing grade;
- Swimming 500 yards in less than 12 minutes and 30 seconds after which you are allowed to rest for 10 minutes
- A minimum of 42 (but of course they will love more, way more, even double ) pushups in 2 minutes after which you are allowed to rest for 2 minutes
- A minimum of 52 sit-ups in 2 minutes after which you are allowed to rest for 2 minutes
- A minimum of 8 pull-ups with no time limit after which you are allowed to rest for 10 minutes
- Running 1 ½ miles in less than 11 minutes and 30 seconds after which
You can work your way up to these minimums by concentrating on one exercise as at a time, ensuring that you start small and work your way up. If you are able to complete these tasks in the time frame well above the minimum you may go ahead and five the navy seals a try. Good luck!